Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's a LibraryThing...



Call me a nerd and take me to heaven - I love LibraryThing!

Not only is it practical and social; it's so much fun. Yes, I realise I love books and therefore am slightly predjudice, but I can see this application being useful for library services also.



I think LiraryThing would be an excellent tool for the bookclubs that are run throught the library. As members only meet once per month in person I think LibraryThing could be a great way of connecting these members in the interim times. Not only could they create there own forum in which to dicuss any issues or thought, but they could have access to world wide reviews and further information on the books they are reading which in turn would contribute to their overall reading and bookclub experience. And this is just once use I can think of!



I can see myself spending a lot of time with LibraryThing!

No comments: