Sunday, August 31, 2008

Video Online


YouTube and Google Video are great! What a great way to spead information via the video medium. And I think its great that there is feedback on each video by way of the rating system and also that there is links to similar topics. It makes researching the everyday things that much more interesting.

I also like the idea that this is an inexpensive medium, widely received by all - a great way to get a message across with very little effort! I have opted not to imbed my own video, but I could see this tool being used by Libraries for advertising things such as storytimes, authortalks, localstudies seminars, anything that people may not be familiar with but would be coaxed into coming along if they find there interested piqued by seeing a little bit more about how it works and what is on offer!

No comments: